Hey there! Welcome to Zeyu Li’s Homepage!
I am a Ph.D. candidate in Computer Science Department at UCLA, advised by Prof. Wei Wang.
I am enthusiastic about applying cutting-edge machine learning algorithms to large scale data mining problems.
The goal of my research is to enable fast, accuarate, and elegant knowledge extraction and acquisition in real-life data
sources through modern machine learning technique.
Before joining UCLA at 2016, I got my B.S. in Computer Science at Harbin Institute of Technology under the supervision of
Prof. Hongzhi Wang. I worked on data quality and data cleaning algorithms.
My complete Resume is here.
- [Oct. 2019] One paper accepted by WSDM’20. See you in Houston!
- [Oct. 2019] Passed Oral Qualifying Exam, now a Ph.D. Candidate!
- [Sept. 2019] Served as PC members for WSDM’20 and AAAI’20.
- [Sept. 2019] Finished an AMAZING internship at Adobe Research!
- [Nov. 2018] One paper accepted by AAAI’19. See you in Honolulu!
- [Sept. 2018] Finished an AMAZING internship at Intuit!
- Office: 3531 Boelter Hall, 420 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA, 90066
- Email: zyli [AT] cs [DOT] ucla [DOT] edu
You can find my publications list here.
- AAAI’19 Student Travel Grant
- VLDB’16 Student Travel Grant
- My name is written as “李泽宇” in Chinese. I was born and raised in Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China.
- I am an alumnus of No. 2 High School in SJZ (石家庄二中) and No. 40 Middle School in SJZ (石家庄市第四十中学).
- Here’s a link to Markdown syntax just in case.
- Here are some of my posts.